Saturday, June 26, 2010

Basic Fragments 2

I stamped the umbrella man on acetate and flipped it over so that I could add the fragment without smearing the ink, so the #13 is backward. I know that may freak some people out.... but it doesn't bother me a bit! The column of fragments contains three stamped and two backed with ribbon. The whole piece is alot of color for me normally, but that's just one of the fun things about this challenge. I guess that I have to go on vacation next week, so I will miss the challenge, but I will enjoy seeing everyone's contributions.

1 comment:

  1. ShalAnn, this is really cool and clever! I love the alternating Fragments, and I like the backward 13. It's like out a cafe' window into the rain!

    Thanks so much for joining in! I hope you have a great vacation and I'll look forward to seeing more of your creations when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?