Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gingersnaps GC76 Pumpkin, Eggplant and Avocado challenge

Gingersnaps GC76 Pumpkin, Eggplant and Avocado challenge. A vegetable challenge, hum tough? Oh, colors, ok I can try that.... The steampunk paper from Graphics 45 seemed to inspire me for this color challenge. I embossed the avocado paper with the clockworks cuttlebug folder and sanded it to show the details. I layered eggplant under the Tim Holtz gears and layered a pumpkin glitter paper behind the top, then mounted that all to the eggplant punched edged card. It was a fun project and a nice departure rom some of the other challenges where inks are the main focus, but that's fun too.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I adore this, just brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love that steam punk look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?