Friday, October 12, 2012

Scary Configurations, using Distress Inks!

I completed my first holiday configurations, just in time for Halloween.  I used a ton of Tim Holtz ideology, paper and Distress ink, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye and Corduroy.  This was a blast of fun to put together, I want to make one for each holiday. I have started collecting items for a Christmas version. In the second picture you can see that I was even able to add some battery operated led lights to the spookafiy the scene appropriately. I am submitting this to the Ranger give-away for the seasonal distress pads, stop by and take a look at all the beautiful entries.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! This is fantastic! Did you make drawers at the bottom? And I LOVE the bird..where did you find it? And the lights just make it more perfect. Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the drawing!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?