Sunday, December 26, 2010

Grungy Christmas?

Another Christmas has come and gone. It's shocking how fast a year passes. Since I'm not much of a shopper I spent hours this afternoon in my stamp room (/guest room). I die cut a lot of tags from Tim's sizzix tag die. I am anxious to try the tags cut from the pendex file folders I dug out of the trash at work, one man's trash.... Anyway, back to the tag. It's hard to tell from this picture that I used victorian velvet and bundled sage along with vintage photo for CCC 25. It actually has much more color than you see here. It was another fun project and it may be my last Christmas theme for the year! See a bunch of great tags at both Stamp Man challenge #12 and CCC#25 Scribble Stain Distress Studio L3.

8 comments:

  1. Your tag is brilliant Shelann! I love that grungy look! The post Christmas sales have started here, but I'd much rather be in my craft room, playing with ink!
    Happy new year, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am just loving your Grungy Christmas! What a brilliant tag! Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your grungy tag, terrific design. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Grunge! I just went back and checked out your Tim tags too, loverly take on them GF! Esp luv the #12!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, superb!!! Loving the grunge! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! I love all the embellishments you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't the holidays just FLY by this year?? I can't believe it's 2011, but here we are at the beginning of a new year, and what a joy it is to visit your blog and see such a gorgeous work of art for the CCC (but then, I always see something gorgeous when I visit your blog!).

    What a lovely combination of colors-- I'd never have thought to use Victorian Velvet and Bundled Sage together like this-- it's stunning! Great embellishments, too, and I love the sweet vintage feel you created.

    Happy new year, Shelann!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Shelann, so compact and spacious at the same time. Great colours and embellishments.
    Happy New Year.
    luv {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?