Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Simon Says Stamp "Yester-Year"

Simon Says Stamp challenge is to show something from "yester-year". I love the Graphics 45 Steampunk paper, so I used it as my focus. I used the gears embossing folder from Cuddlebug, which I sanded to highlight on the white core avocado paper. Along with that I used a Making Memories frame on a Graphics 45 Steampunk gear-head lady and added another cut-out. I backed some Tim Holtz gears in purple and mounted it all to a layer of pumpkin and mounted it to the purple. I also used a Martha Stewart edge punch along the side. Most definitely yester-year, and I would know having experienced it first hand ; )

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I need that gears ef...luv how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! Love the colors, the elements - it all works beautifully together!

    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossed paper is AMAZING!! LOVE IT!! brings everything all together!!

    Thanks bunches for playing along with the TEAMIES and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?