Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Tag and CCC#31 Rusted Enamel

Ok, I really like this technique, maybe my favorite so far. Well that's a tough call there are so many fun one's. The finish doesn't show as well in the pic as in person but that's ok you get the idea. I used some Holtz stickers, my slammin guitar charm and my favorite stamp, a great quote from 12 year old Sarah. Boy if I only knew what she knows at 12 years old! I leave this stamp on my desk so that it reminds me to do what I love and love what I do. I don't necessarily want to be a rock star, especially since I only sing well in the shower or the car.... Enjoy my rusted enamel and check outSimon Says Stamp and Show, Linda's and All Things Tim challenges.

10 comments:

  1. Shelann, you ARE a rock star! What a spectacular tag! I love the bright red background for this theme, and the rusted grunge looks awesome. You embellished it beautifully-- all those little elements have that uber-cool, rock 'n roll feel, and they work so well together. Great job!

    Sarah is very wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just wanted to say I am really enjoying your tag. Lots of neat stuff to look at and take in. Yes, that is a great sentiment stamp, and one we should all remember. I would be interested to know which red ink you used on your background. It is just striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag it's awesome! My dream would be to be a singer, but I cannot carry a tune! So I only sing to myself! Rock on!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your tag is fabulous, you really rocked the challenge, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple but inspiring phrase! I love all the bits and pieces that you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your tag is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour and the sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic tag! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is truely a great quote! And your tag is pretty spiffy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tag Shelann! I love the quote. Love the colors. I found the kid quotes stamps a while back and love that quote too. It goes well with the guitar stuff we got at last years convention.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?